BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

FiRST POST ON BLOGGER.COM

yo everyone im JADEEEy and i need some followers bad, real bad. i guess im cool... hahaha ima KOOLKiDD and my swagg real hot. im in to blogging, making videos, making friends, and of course making people laugh. so drop by and follow me and in about a month my page is goin to be poppin' yah diqq??


LETS GET IT STARTED IN HUR!!!
These blazers are wett huh? Yeah i know iqot em a month or so bakk and there my fav.

Isnt this bag RAW? I'll give it a 10. Hbu?

My fav. shades... lol they call em HOLLyWEiRD.


BLAAAAAZZZZEEEERRRs!!!

I want this bag sooooo much... but i cant get anything because im on punishment... they took my laptop and my sidekick... what is the world cominq to????

3 comments:

avant-gardiste said...

Look forward to your future posts.=)

Cody said...

aight now follow me

daniel said...

alright now you follow me now.