BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

THE RiCHandFAMOUS vs. THE AVERAGE on blogspot.com

Ok, whats up with the rich and famous these days. I dnt wanna put them down because its not ALL of the rich and famous but why do MOST of them act like complete assholes. They always say im still an average person, oh my fans are my friends, well that is BULLSHiT. Take for example a BLOG of a famous person. They have oh say 5 or 6 thousand followers and its like there a lord but no, there just rich and there FOLLOWERS are just trying to get on there GOODSIDE so they can get something. I respect some famous ppl, but very few. I just dnt get how that can get to them why cant they ACT like what they think they are.
Ok, now think of me for example. I am an AVERAGE teenager with a lot of friends who RESPECT me and a few followers who actually listen to the crap i gotta say and dnt just kiss up and act like they do. And YES, i am an average person, and NO, i dnt act like im something else because i dnt have too. So listen up, i get money and i wear the same things as a rich dude in NEW YORK and no my dads not some famous rapper, producer, blah, blah, blah. You get the point right. Yeah!
I'll get back at you with more but now, like the average TEENAGER i am i have to go do the dishes. UGH!

0 comments: